While our economy is still strong, most media outlets today are talking about a looming recession. Maybe it will happen in 2020, 2021, or 2022––no one really knows for sure. However, whenever it happens, that is not the time for your relationship managers, BDOs, and lenders to employ new strategies and tactics in an effort to adapt to a recession. That’s too late! Read more
MEET RAY ADLER, AUTHOR OF THE EVOLUTIONARY BANKER
Instead of simply telling his bank clients they must change to survive and prosper, Ray Adler, Founder and CEO of BTI Growth Advisors, breaks the mold by teaching them how to change. With more than 25 years of senior-level consulting experience, Ray helps regional, business and community banks identify and implement the right strategic changes they need to evolve, hone and grow to the next level.
- Is Your Bank Ready For Predictive Sales Management?
- To Grow Loans In 2021 (And Preserve NIM), You’ll Need “Blue Ocean” Sales Strategies
- It Takes More Than Deposits To Create A Banking “Relationship” With PPP Customers
- Three Things Your Bank Can Do To Convert PPP Customers Into Full Banking Relationships
- Driving Efficiency Throughout Your Sales Process